The Dimsport Trasdata tool is arguably the best Boot, BDM and Jtag programming tool on the market today. With the best coverage of vehicles and being able to work on virtually ALL ECU’s on the bench, when the genius can not do it the Trasdata certainly can, its extremely reliable and user friendly. Along with unrivalled technical support and backup from ECUFLASH this system will add a very valuable service to your existing business.
Download the Latest Trasdata ECU Coverage List HERE – New Trasdata – ECU application list (rel F-15)
How the system works:
- When the ECU is protected and can not be worked on by OBD it firstly must be removed from the vehicle.
- We connect the ECU to the Trasdata using the detailed PDF files which are available.
- You then use the Flashpoint software on your computer to directly readout the ECU to the PC
- Then with a click of a button the original software is sent to us for modification.
- Within the notes section you put what work you would like us to carry out on the software.
- When the software has been completed it is sent by us back to your computer
- You then load the modified software back into the genius and proceed to flash the ECU with it.
- Job done! (Easy)
This is a picture of the flashpoint software which we will install on your computer for you, it is very simple to use and will organise all of your original and modified files in one place. You can load original files back into the car at anytime using it. Files are sent to our head office with one click of a button (No messing around with emails ect) this is were mistakes can happen
What can we offer with our file service:
- Full ECU Remapping on virtually ALL make and models
- Full DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) removal on most ECU Types
- Full DPF removal software on virtually all diesel engines
- Speed limiter removal solutions
- Adblue removal software
File prices for Car’s and Lcv’s is just £100 per file
File Prices for Truck and HGV is £150 per tuning file
Truck and Tractor protocols are not included in this price and can be purchased separately.
About the New Trasdata tool
New Trasdata is a unique tool supporting all microprocessors utilized by any kind of vehicles in the Automotive field, for reading and programming operations in JTAG, BDM and BOOT mode.
Developed as the evolution of Trasdata project previously issued – already successful and appreciated for its innovation (example: self identification of the plugin required, creation of backup copies of the whole ECU firmware, etc.), New Trasdata opens new doors to JTAG communication, utilized by Asian vehicle manufacturers but also available in many new applications in Automotive.
A wide range of JTAG developments enhances now the range of BDM and BOOT applications previously released. The list of microprocessors (CPU) now includes:
• Motorola MPC5xx (BDM mode)
• Motorola MC68xxx (BDM mode)
• Motorola MPC55xx (JTAG mode)
• Renesas SH705x (AUD/BOOT mode)
• Mitsubishi MH72xx/MH82xx (BOOT mode)
• Infineon Tricore (BOOT mode)
• ST Microelectronics ST10xxx (BOOT mode)
• Motorola HC12 (BDM mode)
• Renesas M32R (BOOT mode)
New Trasdata allows to enhance the range of vehicle supported by New Genius via OBDII: when the ECU microprocessor (CPU) is provided by ‘anti-tuning’ feature (blocking the OBDII tuning operations), a software patch realised by New Trasdata unlocks the OBDII communication, which is therefore restored and supported.
Are you a professional in the Automotive field? New Trasdata is the ideal tool for you! Just get the hardware, choose which applications to enable and then start working.
New Trasdata allows the reading and programming of the whole content of the ECU: microprocessor (CPU), flash Eprom and serial Eeprom. A wide variety of operations is therefore supported: after the initial reading, it is always possible to retrieve the original ECU content even in the case of blocking (back-up). This tool also perform autonomous checksum recalculations to ensure normal engine working conditions after the modification.
The operations can be performed without any physical soldering/ de-soldering intervention: a metal positioning frame provided with specific terminal adapters create the connection between the ECU board and the tool.
Specific functions conceived for the tuning field like the mentioned reading of the whole ECU firmware, or the self-identification of the engine maps and important additional parameters (even if located in different components of the ECU), confirm New Trasdata as the leading tool available today on the market for reading and programming operations in JTAG, BDM and BOOT mode.