MAN-cats II is an external diagnosis system with the most extensive test depth for electrical systems in MAN commercial vehicles. This Dealer Level diagnosis system is ideally suited to use in a workshop as well as mobile usage.
Examples of diagnosable systems:
• Electronic brake systems (EBS).
• Electronically controlled air suspension (ECAS).
• Engine regulation (EDC).
• Air-conditioning systems.
• Central computer.
• Door module.
• And much more.
Possibilities of use:
• Simple testing of actuators.
• Visualisation and assessment of current sensor signals.
• Identification of control unit in assembled condition.
• Depiction of all stored diagnosis entries.
• Fast orientation on vehicle by means of integrated overview wiring diagrams.
• HD-OBD scantool (Heavy Duty On Board Diagnosis), read-out and presentation of data relevant to exhaust gas.
With the included developer software you can do this like:
Setting customer specific parameters programming like maximum speed allowed and program the immo system ect