SCANIA VCI3 interface Highlights:
1. Support Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, Russian, Chinese.
2. Software version: Latest Version SDP3 + XCOM
3. Support WIFI.4. Perfect replacement for Scania VCI 2 interface (Now has Wireless)
SCANIA VCI 3 Description
1. Scania VCI3 diagnostic tool is designed to support all Scania diagnostic systems based on CAN network, it’s a extremely fast yet very compact diagnostic tool.
2. One of the most interesting new features that can be found in Scania interface VCI 3 is a Wifi wireless connection (also there is a USB connector for wired connection).
3. From now you can work without wired connection to your truck, just forget these problems like damaged data cables and other disadvantages of wired connections.
4. Software support for Scania VCI3 appeared in Scania SDP3 2.18 version so if you want to use this tool you need this version of SDP3 or later versions of this software.
5. The device is designed for full service trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles, which produces the corporation SCANIA. Adapter works in conjunction with software SDP-3.
6. The adapter does not work with trucks and engines manufactured before 2004.
7. The main feature of VCI-3 – Work through a high-speed WI-FI connection. Also in the device has a USB port.
SCANIA VCI3 Features
1. WLAN version 802.11b/g
2. Encryption protocols: WPA2/WPA/WEP128/WEP64
3. USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 1.1)
4. Lightweight aluminum housing with IP67 protection
5. Polyurethane cables for extreme conditions.
6. Operating voltage CAN BUS (7 – 40V DC)
SCANIA DEVELOPER Software (XCOM-SOPS-Scania SDP3-BNS II)
Buy it for 5 reasons:
1. Read ECU ID, data, parameters, fingerprint.
2. Read and erase DTC.
3. SparePart program all systems.
4. Gather all data for fieldtest functions.
5. Load, modify, compare SOPS files.
Supported modification of ECU data of the following types:
• EMS – Engine management system.
• GMS – Gearbox management system.
• RET – Retarder system.
• AWD – All wheel drive system.
• CLS – Clutch Control.
• EEC – Exhaust Emission Control.
• COO (COO7) – Coordinator.
• BWS (BCI1) – Bodywork system.
Supported resolving trouble codes to text description for the following types:
• EMS (S6, S7, S8).
• GMS (OPC4, OPC5).
• RET (RET1, RET2).
• AWD (AWD1).
• EEC (SCR1, EEC3).
• COO (COO6, COO7).
• HMS (HMS1).
Some interesting options:
• AdBlue ON/OFF.
• EGR ON/OFF.
• Chassis ID/VIN Change.
• Immobilizer ON/OFF.
• Truck Power INCREASE.
• ECU Recovery.
• ECU Reset.
• ECU Unlock without PIN.